- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
On May 1, 1982, Annette Billings found her husbands body on the bottom of their swimming pool, as a result of a heart attack while swimming his usual laps before bedtime. This book is a testimony to the faithfulness of God as He led her from heartbreak and widowhood into fullness of life once more. The story covers the interweaving of family threads beginning in 1895 and continuing to the present 2013. The action begins the night Annette discovered her husbands body.
The book is divided into three separate parts: Part I culminates just four years after the tragic death, in a most unusual and surprising turn of events. Part II also begins on the night at the pool, but it shows the very personal, day-by-day learning of this woman to cope with life. She had been cared for and protectedfirst by her father and then her husbandand now was thrust into major decision-making as single parent, homeowner, and independent adult. Part III focuses on the tapestry God began more than a hundred years ago (118, to be exact) when He called to the ministry a young boy who later became a prominent influence in Annettes life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational