Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
nachumKansas City, MOAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great!October 3, 2016nachumKansas City, MOAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The subtitle says it all. This is an excellent introduction to the Old Testament's original meaning using eye-catching and informative pictures, tables, graphs, etc. Then it gives expanded answers to "Why should we read the Old Testament, we're New Testament believers?" The authors are helpful and write clearly without getting bogged down in detail. Every church where the Bible is taught and preached should at least have one copy of this volume In the church library.
Hip5 Stars Out Of 5"The Old Testament Today: A Journey from Original Meaning to Contemporary Significance."August 16, 2016HipQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a gem! The attractive presentation with maps, tables and excellent photographs with delightful water color sketches scattered throughout, entices me to turn the pages. Every illustration is explained.The text is scholarly and deep, but understandable, It has a fresh view point and is written by very knowledgeable Authors. Just THINKING of this book excites me! I have spent many happy hours with it and look forward to continuing my study! I endorse this publication very highly and would award 6+ stars if that was possible! Thank you!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference