- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: With God in the Garden Bible Study
In life, as in the garden, the growing season will come to a close.
In the garden there comes a time when the growing season is over, final harvests are gathered, and chores come to an end. We, too, face the end of our growing season that time when our life on earth will come to a close. Our labors too will come to an end, and we will enter God s presence.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 90:1 12; Ecclesiastes 3:1 8; John 11:25 27;
14:1 6; 15:1 5, 9 17; Galatians 5:22 26; Philippians 1:21 24; 1 Peter 3:13 16; Revelation 21:1 4
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: The growing season will come to an end.
--Teaching point two: Before the growing season is over, we already anticipate the next season.
--Teaching point three: The end of the season is marked by gathering fruit.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum