- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Lee Strobel's eye-opening bestsellers have been revised by noted children's author Rob Suggs for young people ages eight to twelve--the age when kids begin asking the complicated questions adults themselves sometimes struggle to answer. These Case for... books are just right for kids who want to stand up for their faith in an unbelieving world. Written in humorous, light-hearted prose perfect for kids this age, these books analyze the evidence and build compelling cases, using historical facts, up-to-date scientific research, and true stories. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living