- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2012
About the Movie▼▲
OCTOBER BABY is a coming-of-age story of Hannah, a beautiful 19-year-old college freshman. In spite of her energetic (if somewhat naïve) personality, Hannah has always felt like an outsider. Something is missing. She has always carried a deep-seated sense that she has no right to exist.
When she discovers she was adopted it comes as a shock, but Hannah's world is rocked even more when she learns why she was never told before - because she was the survivor of a failed abortion. Desperate for answers, she embarks on a road trip with some friends (including her oldest and closest friend Jason) to find her biological mother. In the process she unexpectedly discovers hope, love and forgiveness.
This uplifting and beautiful film may change the way you look at the world, your loved ones...and life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Drama
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Drama
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction