- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harper Paperbacks
Publication Date: 2014
Parenting today is harder than it was a few decades ago--and one often overlooked reason is the increasing tendency of children to get away with staying up past their bedtimes. In this constructive book, Inda Schaenen helps parents remake their children's daily schedules from dawn till dusk, suggesting dozens of lifestyle changes (for kids and parents alike) that will reduce crankiness, increase stability, improve school performance, and give parents back control of their lives.
Schaenen's advice is maverick (for example, she advises against team sports for children under 14) yet eminently sensible, and she includes advice on how to answer the naysayers who think the 7 o'clock bedtime is too difficult or too harsh. Her book will help restore a sense of order to the lives of everyone who's trying to raise happy, healthy children in harrowing contemporary America. Includes recipes, reading lists, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting