- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Jesus is very candid about what He calls us to do, whether its prayer, love, confession, judgment, or even just to trust in Him. But often the last thing we do is the first thing He requires, which is to simply obey. Obey is a candid look at the way Jesus calls us to live through His words and commands. It is a reflection of one followers journey, beginning on a mission in poor, rural South Africa, to fully appreciate the power of obedience to Jesus. What he found was that Jesus never gave unclear, ambiguous instructions for lifeHe was very straightforward. While His commands are not always easy, they are life-changing for those who choose to listen, pray, and act on them. Obey provides a challenging, but inspirational, starting point to achieving the power of the obedient life.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Obedience
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality