Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
ObamaCare, otherwise known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), has become law in the United States and has lead to a major reform of the healthcare industry. Although the law has received wide media coverage, the majority of our citizens still do not understand the basic tenets of the law.
This book simplifies the main provisions of ObamaCare, using a question and response format that reflects the daily struggles and interactions with processes involved in ObamaCare coverage, while using scenarios to reinforce understanding. The reader will be introduced to the health exchange, including information on available subsidies based on income, penalty tax and how one qualifies for Medicaid under ObamaCare.
Reviewing the content of this book will allow the reader to understand the goals of universal coverage, essential health benefits, and qualification criteria for tax credits. It is a must-read for those who want to benefit the most from the ObamaCare Act.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Medical Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events