Add To Cart
Add To Cart
If you're studying for the OAT exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Kaplan's OAT Prep Plus includes access to 2 full-length online practice tests, 600+ practice for every subject with detailed answers and explanations, 16 page full-color study sheets for review on the go, and more. 1056 pages, softcover.
|Title: Oat Prep Plus 2018-2019|
Number of Pages: 1056
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2018
Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)
|Weight: 2 pounds|
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Stock No: WW235233
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep PlusKaplan Publishing / 2018 / Trade Paperback$76.49 Retail:
$84.99Save 10% ($8.50)
NCLEX - PN Nursing Exam Flashcard Book 2nd Ed., Premium Edition with Online QuizzesResearch & Education Assoc. / Other, N/A$6.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 59% ($9.96)
Nursing School Entrance Exams Flashcard Book Premium Edition w/CDROMResearch & Education Assoc. / 2010 / Trade Paperback$17.06 Retail:
$18.95Save 10% ($1.89)
MCAT Psychology and Sociology ReviewPrinceton Review / 2014 / Trade Paperback$16.49 Retail:
$45.00Save 63% ($28.51)
We're so confident that OAT Prep Plus offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the OATor you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Two updated full-length, online practice exams for test-like practice
- Study planning guidance
- More than 600 practice questions for every subject, with detailed answers and explanations
- 16-page full-color study sheets for high-yield review on the go
- A guide to the current OAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the OAT
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know studentsevery explanation is written to help you learn
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
The previous edition of this book was titled OAT 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.