Optimum Nutrition Before, During And After Pregnancy: The definitive guide to having a healthy pregnancy / Digital original - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
This book is the essential guide to nutrition for women who are either planning to conceive, are pregnant or have given birth. It will also help women who are having difficulty conceiving or taking their baby to term. Top nutritionist Patrick Holford and Foresight practitioner Susannah Lawson start with a pre-conception nutrition checklist, moving on to cover nutrition in pregnancy, complete with diet and meal plans, and follow up with useful advice about your own nutrition in early parenthood - from beating the baby blues to how to produce the best-quality milk. The final section deals with optimum nutrition for babies and young children, with information about weaning, prevention of allergies and the ideal diet for a healthy child.
Discover top nutritional advice that will help you to achieve maximum fertility and good health, prevent birth defects, avoid sickness and other pregnancy problems, prevent allergies in your baby, feed your baby in the best way possible, and much more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness