The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook: Whole Foods Recipes for Personal and Planetary Health - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grand Central Life & Style
Publication Date: 2014
Food is powerful medicine and whole foods, or foods in their natural unrefined forms, offer us vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that prevent diseases and create a state of balance and health within us. Nutritionist Tom Malterre and Chef Alissa Segersten understand that food can be both healing and delicious and in THE WHOLE LIFE NUTRITION COOKBOOK they provide information on the importance of living a whole foods lifestyle, and how to transition into one. Readers will learn to prepare foods that promote optimal health, prevent disease, and energize the body. With over 300 delicious, nourishing recipes, readers will discover amazing, new ways to cook whole grains, fish, poultry, meat and veggies. THE WHOLE LIFE NUTRITION COOKBOOK includes:
- Evidence-based information on whole foods
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and soy-free recipes
- A complete guide to stocking your whole foods pantry
- The whole story on the current diet trends and how to adapt them to best serve your individual needs
- The real story behind toxicity in food and avoiding PCBs GMOs and non-organics
- Recipes that any vegan, vegetarian, carnivore or omnivore will love
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲