- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Open Road Media
Publication Date: 2014
Pregnancy can be a tense time for a mother and her partner, but Dr. Thomas Verny and Pamela Weintraub have outlined ways for parents to communicate with their child in order to relieve stress and create a lasting bond. NURTURING THE UNBORN CHILD diagrams a nine-month program involving such exercises as massage, music and dance to stimulate the relationship between parents and child. Through these techniques parents can learn how to analyze their fears during pregnancy and create ways to alleviate them permanently. NURTURNING THE UNBORN CHILD is an essential guide to learning how to communicate with and stimulate your baby before it commences its journey to the outside world.
Pamela Weintraub has written eight other books including YOU CAN SAVE THE ANIMALS: FIFTY THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW.
Thomas Verny, M.D. also worked with John Kelly on the widely popular pregnancy guide, THE SECRET LIFE OF THE UNBORN CHILD. He has a private psychiatry practice and founded of the Pre- and Perinatal Psychology Association of America.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting