- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
From the angel Gabriel's announcement of God's plan for her, through the adversities presented by Christ's work on earth, Mary, the mother of Jesus, exhibited courage and humility. In this study, readers will walk beside Mary the teenager...the wife...the mother...the widow...the church member. Women of all ages will discover how to:
- Sustain a humble spirit with overflowing prayer
- Hold God's assurances deep within
- Walk humbly through good times and bad with a heart fixed on God
Dale5 Stars Out Of 5Nurturing a Heart of Humility - MaryFebruary 20, 2015DaleWe are still working through the Bible Study, but I am just as pleased with it as I was with Elizabeth George's study on Judges and Ruth. Short chapters with lots of discussion.
petitechouHonolulu, HIAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Small study chapters but stimulates discussionsJuly 19, 2013petitechouHonolulu, HIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study has short chapters and lack of time is no excuse to complete. Light enough for the beginner to understand and questions for older Christians to really ponder. Looks at Mary, the nativity and beyond to see those who model a Humble Heart.
We have met characters that we would never have thought to put them in the category of humbleness.
Our women's group is enjoying this and some of the thought provoking questions that are posed - some to be answered between each woman and God.
Babs45Dexter, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The idea of an e-book is excitingApril 23, 2012Babs45Dexter, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4would like to be able write answers in spaces provided. Being handicapped (only one arm) reading and answering the questions in the hard or soft covered books is difficult. The e-book is great for reading. However, books for study, if possible, would be appreciated if our answers or comments could be added without having to continually go to a different screen.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry