Using a colorful, easy-to-read format with relevant diagrams, this SparkChart covers all of the basics of Nursing. Topics covered include: Basic physical assessments, respiratory system, Neurological system, and more. Perfect for studying or reference! The folder-style guide includes four double-sided laminated pages, three-hole-punched. Approximately 8.5" x 11".
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart includes easy-to-use tables and diagrams that cover:
- Basic physical assessment by system
- Symptom and pain assessment
- Pressure ulcer staging
- Cranial nerves and the Glasgow Coma scale
- Normal and adventitious breath sounds
- Cardiovascular system and blood assessments, including grading pulses and arterial blood gas analysis
- Checking bowels
- Seven signs of cancer
- Conversion factors
- Universal precautions
- Common medical abbreviations