Email me when this product is available.
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Dover Publications
|Publication Date: 2015|
Kids can enjoy math and reading through some of the most beloved nursery rhymes of all time.
This workbook promotes:
√ Addition & subtraction
√ Alphabet writing & recognition
√ Reading comprehension
√ Sentence building
• Classic rhymes: Little Miss Muffet, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jack Be Nimble, and more
• Includes letter tracing sheets, counting games, and letter recognition games
• Rhyming words, songs, and classic tongue twisters introduce phonics and math concepts
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.
See more Education.com workbooks at www.doverpublications.com