Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Text of the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
- Up–to–date introductions to the Biblical books, based on the latest critical scholarship, by leading experts in the field
- Concise notes, clearly explaining names, dates, places, obscure terms, and other difficulties in reading the Biblical text careful analysis of the structure of Biblical books
- Abundant maps, tables, and charts to enable the reader to understand the context of the Bible, and to see the relationship among its parts.
- Every introduction, essay, map, illustration and explanatory note has been reviewed and updated, and new material added.
- Newly commissioned introductory essays on the archaeology of ancient Israel and the New Testament world, the religion of ancient Israel, the social and historical context of each book of the Bible, and on Biblical interpretation.
- There are completely new introductions and notes for many of the books in the Bible, plus a full revision and updating of all others.
- Double-column format
Number of Pages: 2208
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 2.0 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 9 Point|
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NRSV HarperCollins Study Bible with Apocrypha, Revised, softcoverHarperOne / 2006 / Trade Paperback$27.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$39.99Save 30% ($12.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW1228400
The NRSV HarperCollins Study Bible, Revised and Updated Hardcover with Apocryphal and Deuterocanonical BooksHarperOne / 2006 / Hardcover$30.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$44.99Save 31% ($14.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW78685X
The New Interpreter's Study Bible (NRSV with the Apocrypha), hardcoverEdited by Walter J. HarrelsonAbingdon Press / Hardcover$33.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$48.99Save 31% ($15.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW7278325
NRSV Reference Bible with the Apocrypha--French morocco leather, blackCambridge University Press / 2005 / Genuine Leather$130.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$185.00Save 29% ($54.01)
The HarperCollins Study Bible—Student Edition is the landmark general reference Bible that offers the full text of the New Revised Standard Version as well as in-depth articles, introductions, and comprehensive notes by today’s leading biblical scholars for the Society of Biblical Literature. Completely revised and updated, this edition incorporates the latest scholarship and findings as well as incorporating new diagrams, charts, and maps—25% revised or new material.
Harold W. Attridge, Ph.D., is Dean of Yale University Divinity School and Lillian Claus Professor of New Testament. He has published many scholarly contributions to New Testament exegesis and to the study of Hellenistic Judaism and the history of the early Church. He also has served as the president of the Society of Biblical Literature.
The Society of Biblical Literature is a nine-thousand-member international group of experts on the Bible and related fields.