Noticing the Divine: An Introduction to Interfaith Spiritual Guidance - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
An essential textbook for beginning spiritual directors, Noticing the Divine uses wisdom from the religions of the world to teach the basic skills needed to offer spiritual direction to people of all traditions. It introduces the foundational concepts and techniques needed to responsibly and professionally practice the art of spiritual guidance.
Among the religious traditions covered are Judaism, Christianity, Taoism, Buddhism, and Hinduism.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Spiritual Directors International
John R. Mabry teaches spiritual direction, world religions, and interfaith theology at the Chaplaincy Institute for Arts and Interfaith Ministry. He is the former editor of Presence: An International Journal of Spiritual Direction and Creation Spirituality magazine. He holds a masters degree in Creation Spirituality and a doctorate in world religions.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology