Nothing to Fear: Principles and Prayers to Help You Thrive in a Threatening World - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2017
Im worried about my familys future.
How can I stand firm in my faith in todays culture?
Our times are turbulent ones, and questions and worries like these can haunt us and keep us awake at night. Yet is it possible that, ultimately, there is actually nothing to fear? Barry C. Black is the spiritual leader of leaders for the US Senateshepherding those on the front lines of the decisions that shape our culture. Now, Chaplain Black shows all of us how to thrive in the midst of todays turbulence and confusion by following eight principles that Jesus gave his disciples prior to sending them into a dangerous world. These teachings are as relevant today as when Jesus first spoke them two thousand years ago.
Containing Scriptural insights and powerful prayers to help you seek Gods guidance and blessing, Nothing to Fear will illuminate the way to live boldly, bravely, and faithfully in the face of todays perils.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events