Nothing to Fear: The Key to Cancer Survival - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
In Nothing to Fear, Larry Burkett tells his personal journey of a seven-year battle with cancer. Filled with intimate stories and wisdom from the Word, this book will be a great help to the thousands of people who fight this disease, or to friends and loved ones of those in the midst of the struggle. Larry's 2003 passing was the result of heart failure rather than cancer. His legacy continues today and his words still bring hope to those in need of encouragement. "Even if you can avoid dying from cancer, you'll certainly face something else that will eventually kill you, because all of us are going to die. As god as modern medicine is, it is not the ultimate answer. It will let you down. Trusting God is the answer. He will never let you down."--Larry Burkett
LARRY BURKETT (1939-2003) was a well-known authority on business and personal finance. He wrote more than seventy books, including non-fiction bestsellers like Family Financial Workbook, Debt-Free Living, and The World¿s Easiest Guide to Finances. He also had a worldwide radio ministry. Larry founded Christian Financial Concepts and served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Crown Financial Ministries®. He is survived by his wife, Judy, four grown children and nine grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery