Do Nothing to Change Your Life: Discovering What Happens When You Stop - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2008
In returning and rest you shall be saved. Isaiah 30:15 When was the last time you had a real day off? Ditched the to do lists? Switched off the phone? Unplugged the alarm clock? Sat in the bath until the water went cold? Most of us live at breakneck speed. Busy lives work, family, friends, endless tasks leave us with little time to sleep, never mind stopping and reflecting. We urgently need to stop imagining that everything is so urgent. We need to learn to nurture our inner slob. In this generous, life-affirming book, Cottrell invites us to slow down and stop breathe and start an adventure of self-discovery and renewed creativity that will improve the way we see life and help us catch a glimpse of God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality