Love Notes for Dad: Including a special note of inspiration just for you! - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2002
An especially personal gift he'll be proud of!
- Inspirational stories of going the extra mile
- Spotlights the love of fathers
- The last page is lined for you to write your own personal note to Dad
Whether your Dad is a strong silent type, one of the great outdoorsmen, or a quiet intellectual, he will always hold a spot in your heart that no one else can fill. Dads are always on your side, even when youre wrong! But how often have you told him just how great he still is to you? Now is your chance!
This collection of remarkable stories of fathers who inspired their children in the midst of trouble, doubt, or searchings will be a treasured gift. Tuck Love Notes for Dad into his stocking at Christmas, or into his briefcase as he leaves for a trip. It will make the perfect read for him on the road, or in his chair at the end of a busy day. Because theres no one like Dad!
Roger Howerton lives in Dallas, Texas, where he works as an editor in the Communications Ministry of one of Americas largest churches. The author of seven books, he enjoys using biblical principles and knowledge as the background for his writing, creatively teaching while entertaining readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational