Now and Not Yet: Making Sense of Single Life in the Twenty-First Century - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
You've read all the books, attended the seminars, and still Mr. Right doesn't seem to be on the horizon. You're not alone. Three out of 10 women are still single at 30. So what do you do while you wait? Learn to make this season of singleness one of contentment and purpose instead of a holding pattern.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Rebekah Ormand5 Stars Out Of 5December 21, 2007Rebekah OrmandAs a single, soon to be 26 year-old, this book was a real challenge and encouragement to me. It pointed out how important it is to submit to God's will for our lives, no matter in what station of life we find ourselves, and that our primary focus should be on serving God to the best of our ability where he has us RIGHT NOW. Life is often very different from what we expected or hoped for, but God is sovereign and has our best in mind. I loved all the real-life examples and stories from single women, and I would definately recommend this book.
Shannon5 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2007ShannonFABULOUS BOOK! I highly recommend this book to every Christian single female! It is both insightful and encouraging. Jennifer has a masterful way of communicating her thoughts. A must read!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues