- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Women of Faith
Heartfelt and delightful, I'm Not Wonder Woman encourages, inspires, and challenges women to "discover the real you." Best-selling author Sheila Walsh then invites readers to embrace life and celebrate the joy of being a wonderful woman!
Somewhere between being Wonder Woman and wondering what is wrong with you is a greater reality: God created you to be a wonderful woman.
Instead of trying to live up to an unrealistic role, best-selling author Sheila Walsh invites you to take off your cape and boots, set aside your crumpled suit, and discover the authentic woman, beloved and valued by God. In this book, Sheila helps you understand that in God's eyes, you are already a beautiful and creative woman.
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues