Overcoming lust is a process that requires diligent focus and accountability from others, and these in-depth guides help establish both. Theyre designed for a variety of settings, from one-on-one accountability partnerships to Sunday school classes. Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is) made the statement that lust is a human problem (not just a guy problem) and that Jesus can free anyone from its power. Going further, these gender-specific study guides feature questions and discussion starters that directly address the temptations unique to men and women. These resources are a must-have for anyone challenged to defeat lust and celebrate purity in their lives.
Lust Is Not Just a Guy Problem
Based on the bestselling message in Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is), Joshua and Shannon Harris offer a companion study guide specifically designed to address the issues women face. For use in a personal or group setting, this in-depth guide is a tool to help you apply the books principles as you go further on your journey to holiness.
"Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is) offers help and hopenot just for those who are dealing with sexual lust, but for anyone besieged by temptation of any kind."
Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Author, host of the Revive Our Hearts radio program
Includes a Modesty Heart-Check for Girls
Each of the ten small-group sessions includes:
• Easy Review: A quick chapter summary makes review simple.
• Discussion Questions: Questions that serve as icebreakers, and then lead to deeper discussion and personal application.
• Accountability Follow-Up: Questions to help check each others progress in a truthful and caring setting.
• Meditate and Memorize: Key Scriptures that will help women gain victory over lust.
• Custom-Tailored Action Plan: Women will be led in a step-by-step formulation of an Action Plan, uniquely tailored to combat their specific battles.
Story Behind the Book
"I was preparing a message on lust when I realized that the book I wanted to consult hadnt been written. That book would make it clear that only Jesus Christ can free us from the hopeless treadmill of shame and guilt that so many well-intentioned people end up on. It would instill a love for holiness and a hatred for sin without dragging the readers imagination through the gutter. And it would be for both men and women, because Ive learned that lust isnt just a guy problemits a human problem."