Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Unabridged MP3-CD; approximately 6 hours 8 minutes; 1 MP3-CD; performed by Lysa TerKeurst & Jolene Barto.
|Title: It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered - unabridged audiobook on MP3-CD|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 3 ounces
Stock No: WW620797
Joyce MeyerFaithWords / 2018 / Compact discOur Price$21.99
Retail Price$30.00Save 27% ($8.01)
Dr. David JeremiahThomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio / 2018 / Compact discOur Price$21.995 out of 5 stars for Overcomer: Finding New Strength in Claiming God's Promises - unabridged audiobook on CD. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)
Francis ChanOasis Audio / 2018 / Compact discOur Price$13.495 out of 5 stars for Letters to the Church, Unabridged Audiobook on CD. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$17.99Save 25% ($4.50)
Max LucadoThomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio / 2018 / Compact discOur Price$23.99
Retail Price$32.99Save 27% ($9.00)
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn't turn out like they expected.
What do you do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.