Add To Cart
It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Study Pack (DVD and Study Guide)
Add To Cart
What do you do when your reality is so different from the vision you had for yourself. In this 6-session Bible study with Lysa TerKeurst, she offers fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. This Study Pack includes one DVD and one study guide. If doing this as a Small Group DVD Study, you will also need a copy of the It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Book.
1. The Birthplace of Disappointment (28:00)
2. Living Between Two Gardens (18:30)
3. Problems Placed On Us and Problems Within Us (18:30)
4. The Four Steps of Restoration (15:30)
5. When the Enemy Comes Against Us (16:30)
6. Kingdom Minded, Eternally Focused (21:00)
Approximate runtime: 113 minutes
|Title: It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Study Pack (DVD and Study Guide)|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.25 (inches)|
Weight: 15 ounces
Stock No: WW094371
Lysa TerKeurstLifeway / 2019 / DVDOur Price$99.995 out of 5 stars for Trustworthy DVD Leader Kit. View reviews of this product. 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockStock No: WW906722Video
Lysa TerKeurstLifeway / 2019 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$16.994 out of 5 stars for Trustworthy: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God, Bible Study Book. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews Video
In this six-session video Bible study, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living between Eden and eternity.
Life often looks very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. At times like these, it's easy to feel disappointed and disillusioned and to wonder about the reality of God's goodness.
So what do you do when God's timing seems questionable, his lack of intervention hurtful, and his promises doubtful?
Lysa understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In this video Bible study, Lysa invites small groups and individuals into her own journey of faith. With vulnerability and honest humor, she helps us:
- Learn how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of remaining trustful when God seems to give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us for what's next.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
- The Birthplace of Disappointment (27 min)
- Living Between Two Gardens (17 min)
- Problems Placed On Us and Problems Within Us (17 min)
- The Four Steps of Restoration (14 min)
- When the Enemy Comes Against Us (15 min)
- Kingdom Minded, Eternally Focused (20 min)
This pack contains:
- Its Not Supposed to Be This Way Study Guide
- Its Not Supposed to Be This Way Video Study DVD
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Forgiving What You Can't Forget, It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, and more. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com and on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.