- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
If you are raising a family, or planning to, then Down but Not Out should be a part of your growth strategy as a leader. Down but Not Out takes you through a practical process of finding your significance and role of taking deliberate leadership at home, highlighting success factors as well as factors that commonly derail relationships and precipitate strife.
One of the most pressing issues facing the world now is the breakdown of the basic pillar of society, the family. We focus on being the best in our careers, businesses, and recreational pursuits. Years are spent in school and training to hone our skills and acquire greater and greater knowledge. We spend heavily to get expert certification.
Yet, why do we invest so little time to prepare ourselves for the arduous expedition that is parenting? It is apparent on the level of insufficient preparedness parents have to lead in their own homes.
Down but Not Out engages this critical discourse and shares a journey of joy, pain, fears, rejection, and finally triumph. It takes you through how you can become an effective leader wherever you are by starting small, at home.
Down but Not Out is a blend of wisdom, experience, and humility. Every parent, and anyone who interacts with a family, should read this book with careful consideration.
“Authentic and transparent! A must-read for any parent that desires to empower their children to live a life of significance in a world filled with challenges.”
~Barry Smith, Building What Matters (www.buildingwhatmatters.com)
“Intimately candid and bold. A reminder that hope still exists if parents deliberately train their children to grow in ‘wisdom, stature and favour with God and man.’”
~Michael Oyier, psychologist, media practitioner, and founder/director at Serenity Life Coaching
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues