War is Over: God is Not Mad, So Stop Struggling With Sin and Judgment - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Do you still feel the guilt of past sins? Do you struggle to believe that you're really forgiven? Peace is available, because Jesus did everything for you on the cross so you could be free from judgement and fear. In The War is Over, Andrew Wommack reminds you of the extent of God's grace through Christ. As you read about all Jesus did for you, you'll be freed to receive God's blessings in a new way.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2010
Peace Has Been Won! The longest conflict in history lasted 4000 years and ended in a decisive victory nearly 2000 years ago. Still, many have not yet heard the news and they continue to fight the battle - the battle of sin and judgment. On the cross Jesus said It is finished, victory was declared, and reconciliation began. It was the victory promised when Jesus was born and the angels declared Luke 2:14 says, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men Luke 2:14. Is this saying Jesus came to create peace among men? If it is, then He has most certainly failed. The peace he spoke of was not among men, but between God and man. Sin is no longer the issue; the price has been paid once and for all. God sent His only Son to bear our sin, becoming sin itself, and then judged Him without mercy for that sin. Was His sacrifice enough for you? Is God withholding His blessing because of your sin? If you die with an unconfessed sin, would you be lost? The answers in this book will release you from the condemnation of judgment and fear. It will free you to receive the promised blessings of God!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues