- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Are you depressed? Do you feel hopeless? Do you feel distant from God?
There are many Christians who suffer from depression, but many feel alone in their struggle with it. There is still much stigma attached to the illness of depression, but this stigma is two-fold for Christians. They have stigma attached to them not only from society as a whole, but also in the place where they are supposed to find support and understanding the church.
Those suffering from depression may see the cause of their depression attributed to being weak, not being a good Christian, not having enough faith, or having some hidden sin. If a Christian is receiving care through a community agency that provides counseling, psychiatric services, or case management services, there is a tendency to find limited support for their Christian views or encouragement from the Bible.
In this guide, author Derrin Drake relies on his twelve years of work experience in the mental health field as well as the Bible to provide hope, encouragement, stability, and direction through the illness of depression. Regardless of where a person is at in dealing with the illness of depression, Hope Is Not Lost: Staying Connected with God in the Midst of Depression can help you once again feel connected to God, find encouragement, find strength, and find hope for the journey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues