Add To Cart
Add To Cart
We all long for our fathers approval. Our earthly fathers may have been the best, the worst, or somewhere in between. But no matter how amazing, absent, abusive, or empowering our fathers were, they fell short. All fathers do. Yet the primary way Scripture reveals God to us is as a Father. In this 6-session Not Forsaken video study, Louie Giglio introduces readers to the breakthrough possibility that regardless of life's circumstances, a perfect father-to- child relationship can be ours when we follow God through Jesus Christ.
- Bible Study Book
- Two DVDs with six 15-minute video sessions
- The book on which the study is based
- Code for access to digital video downloads
- Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform
Note: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Not Forsaken Bible Study Book.
Sessions: (13-19 Minutes)
|Title: Not Forsaken DVD Leader Kit|
By: Louie Giglio
Publication Date: 2019
Weight: 1 pound 16 ounces
Series: Passion City Resources
Stock No: WW970171
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged people in events across the United States and around the world. Notably, in 2017 more than fifty-five thousand students gathered for Passion 2017 in Atlantas Georgia Dome for one of the largest Jesus-focused collegiate events in history. Each year, Passion continues to see 18- to 25-year-olds fill venues across the nation to pursue lives lived for Gods glory.
In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and the Passion Global Institute.
Louie is the author of national best seller Goliath Must Fall; The Comeback; The Air I Breathe; I Am Not but I Know I Am; and Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science, his first children's book.
Features & Benefits▼▲
• Videos and session previews featuring author Louie Giglio
• Six small group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities between group sessions for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Social-media assets for the group leader
• Discover the way your relationship with your earthly father affects your relationship with your Heavenly Father.
• See God in light of Scripture as your perfect Father.
• Learn what it means to know God as Father.
• Understand that God knows and loves you.
• Trust God and His ability to care for you.
• Find freedom in your identity as a son or a daughter of God.
• Forgive your father for the hurts of your past.
• Live in the blessing that comes from knowing God as your father.
Not Forsaken Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book, the book on which the study is based, and two DVDs with a promotional video and six 15 to 20-minute video teaching sessions featuring author Louie Giglio. The Kit also includes codes for access to digital video downloads and additional resources available through Wordsearch Bible. The value of these additional resources is more than $200.
We all long for our father’s approval. Whether our earthly fathers were the best, the worst, or somewhere in between, they fell short. All fathers do. And whatever our experience was, we’re not alone. No matter how amazing, absent, abusive, or empowering our fathers were, they couldn’t hand down a perfect blessing to us. No father can. Yet the primary way Scripture reveals God to us is as a Father.
In Not Forsaken, Louie Giglio introduces readers to the breakthrough possibility that regardless of life’s circumstances, a perfect father-to-child relationship can be ours when we follow God through Jesus Christ.
1. The Universal Craving
2. The Most Important Thing about You
3. Seeing God as a Perfect Father
4. Your New Family Tree
5. Finding Freedom
6. Just like Dad!
• Bible Study Book
• Two DVDs with six 15 to 20-minute video sessions
• The book on which the study is based
• Code for access to digital video downloads
• Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform