Add To Cart
We all long for our fathers approval. Our earthly fathers may have been the best, the worst, or somewhere in between. But no matter how amazing, absent, abusive, or empowering our fathers were, they fell short. All fathers do. Yet the primary way Scripture reveals God to us is as a Father. In this 6-session Not Forsaken video study, Louie Giglio introduces readers to the breakthrough possibility that regardless of life's circumstances, a perfect father-to- child relationship can be ours when we follow God through Jesus Christ.
- Bible Study Book
- Two DVDs with six 15-minute video sessions
- The book on which the study is based
- Code for access to digital video downloads
- Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform
Note: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Not Forsaken Bible Study Book.
Sessions: (13-19 Minutes)
|Title: Not Forsaken DVD Leader Kit|
By: Louie Giglio
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Passion City Resources
Stock No: WW970171
We all long for our fathers approval. Our earthly fathers may have been the best, the worst, or somewhere in between, but no matter how amazing, absent, abusive or empowering our fathers were, they fell short. All fathers do, yet the primary ways Scripture reveals God to us is as Father. In the Not Forsaken Bible Study and Christian book for men and women, Louie Giglio introduces readers to the breakthrough possibility that regardless of lifes circumstances, a perfect relationship between fathers and sons / daughters can be ours when we follow through Jesus Christ. (6 sessions)
In this Bible study kit, Louie leads you down the path to finding God and understanding how to know God as your one true father. This kit is ideal for group Bible studies. Along with the group sessions, you will also find personal-study opportunities to assist in daily readings and daily devotionals for both young men and women.
• Videos and session previews featuring author Louie Giglio
• Six small group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities between group sessions for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional Video
• Social-media assets for group leader
• Discover the way your relationship with your earthly father affects your relationship with your heavenly Father
• See God in light of Scripture as your perfect Father
• Learn what it means to know God as father
• Understand that God knows and loves you
• Trust God and His ability to care for you
• Find freedom in your identity as a son or daughter of God
• Forgive your father for the hurts of your past
• Live in the blessing that comes from knowing God as your father
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged people in events across the United States and around the world. Notably, in 2017 more than fifty-five thousand students gathered for Passion 2017 in Atlantas Georgia Dome for one of the largest Jesus-focused collegiate events in history. Each year, Passion continues to see 18- to 25-year-olds fill venues across the nation to pursue lives lived for Gods glory.
In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and the Passion Global Institute.
Louie is the author of national best seller Goliath Must Fall; The Comeback; The Air I Breathe; I Am Not but I Know I Am; and Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science, his first children's book.