- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 1994
- Have you ever felt like nobody really understands the pain you have experienced?
- Are you in the midst of a crisis, feeling like you're one hair's breadth away from insanity?
- Are you angry with God for something you felt He did to you or a loved one?
- Do you have a problem with receiving and/or giving forgiveness?
- Have you ever had your very own personal pity party? For a day? For a week? For a month? For a decade?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not unique. The book you now hold in your hands will welcome you into the fellowship of those who have battled and overcome grief.
Using a unique blend of humor, personal vulnerability, compassion and tough-minded insight, Joel Freeman tackles the basic questions that most people ask when life has handed them a raw deal.
You will also understand how you have already passed the invisible, spiritual test being waged this very moment for the attention of your heart. You are about to embark upon a remarkable, life-changing journey...
Dr. Joel Freeman has authored numerous books and speaks internationally on sports issues. In addition, he personally counsels coaches and professional athletes on improving their game. His reservoir of experience and contagious enthusiasm enhances his conference speaking and workshop facilitating.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues