- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
This book shares the great comfort of Gods grace that is found in dealing with the news of cancer, illness or even death. Paul speaks of this in 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.
Paul tells us God is the God of comfort and mercy through all tribulations and He gives that same comfort and mercy to His own. Gods comfort and mercy is given to us so that we can share it with others. Within the pages of this book Ronald Daves shares Gods comfort and mercy with empathy and compassion to those suffering and in need of Gods comfort. He reveals the comfort he received in dealing with his own cancer and shares hope with those dealing with the news of cancer or illness in their own lives.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns