Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 22
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
Im a big cat. Im a strong cat. Im not a scaredy-cat . . . except when . . .
From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado comes Im Not a Scaredy-Cat, a hilarious new picture book to help kids manage their fears and worries and learn to trust God.
Follow a silly series of misadventures as scaredy-cat faces his worst fears: an appalling abundance of (gulp!) yellow and pink sprinkles on his donut, an elephant on the verge of a ginormous sneeze, and the terrifyingly loud chime of a clock. For each of the fears, Max provides this reassuring childs version of Philippians 4:69:
"God, you are good.
God, you are near.
God, you are here!
And, God, you love me."
A fun read for children and parents, Im Not a Scaredy-Cat will open doors for important conversations about fear in a nonthreatening way and help you instill godly bravery in your kids.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Senior Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
Shirley Ng-Benitez is an award-winning childrens book illustrator, graphic designer, lettering artist, and aspiring author. She creates with watercolor, gouache, pencil, and digital techniques and is living her dream, illustrating and writing picture books in the Bay Area, California. Emily Lost Someone She Loved, a picture book by Kathleen Fucci, illustrated by Shirley, recently won a 2015 Moonbeam Award.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Board Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Prayer
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Board Books