Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Don't Give Me That Attitude: 24 Rude, Selfish, Insensitive Things Kids Do and How to Stop ThemMichele BorbaWiley / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:
$16.95Save 38% ($6.46)
The Really Big Book of Kids' Sermons and Object Talks with CD-ROM--Ages 7 to 12Fred BarstadGospel Light / 2004 / Trade Paperback$26.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)
No More Misbehavin': 38 Difficult Behaviors and How To Stop ThemMichele BorbaWiley / 2003 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 26% ($3.96)
- Do you wish your kid had more friends or could keep the ones she has?
- Is teasing, gossiping, bullying, or cyber-bullying a problem?
- Is she often left out or rejected by other kids?
- Does he just follow the crowd? Are you concerned about his friends?
- Does she complain that she’s unpopular or that nobody likes her?
- Are you at a loss for how to help your child handle those play dates, sleepovers, being shy, too sensitive, too competitive, or having a bad reputation?
Look no further. The resource you need to solve these problems and boost your child’s social competence is in your hands Based on a survey of five thousand teachers and parents, Nobody Likes Me shows how to teach your child the 25 most essential friendship-building skills kids need to find, make, and keep friends, as well as survive that social pressure from peers.