- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Surprisingly, No One Could Know is actually a funny bookat least in the beginning. Many have said, I laughed, I cried, I got mad, and I even learned a little as I read your book. So, why is a book about abortion partially funny? I think thats just how life is sometimesits full of ups and downs, isnt it?
Reasons for abortion vary, but I dare say a large number of abortions take place because of the very same reason I had mineso no one would know what was done at an inconvenient time. Im now going public with my experience of an abortionand later, rapebecause I believe there is someone out there who needs to read this and will be touched by what it contains. If you have never found yourself in such situations as I did, then maybe this book can help you to be of help to someone else.
No One Could Know is engaging, thought-provoking, and informative. More importantly, its a tool of recovery for those who walked the same road I did. When I chose abortion, I was a Christian, but I had no idea how astounding and full of grace, forgiveness, and love our awesome God is. Jesus Christ has truly set me free. I hope you experience His presence of joy unspeakable and full of glory as you relax and slip into my story with me, God, and a good cup of coffee.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Abortion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues