Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
What if the challenges, struggles, and trials in your life turned out to be God's stage for the biggest blessing of your life? What if the circumstances that bewildered and frustrated you the most brought you the closest you had ever been to God? When Jeff Davidson became the father of a child with special needs, he thought God had wrecked his life. He would discover though that God had given him an amazing gift. God had, in fact, given him a masterpiece.
As the author states, "God sent a broken child into a broken world, to a broken father, so that together they would find God in their brokenness. The world sees a little boy who cannot walk or talk, and requires 24/7 care with his every need. I see God painting his story of unconditional love, grace, and beauty on a human canvas."
This book is the story of a father, a son with special needs, and their journey with God. Written from the perspective of a man trying to come to terms with being the father of a child with profound special needs, this book will move, inspire, and encourage anyone struggling with their circumstances and trials.
Number of Pages: 238
Vendor: Crosslink Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 0.54 (inches)|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted