Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Introducing the NLT Study Bible. The product of over 40 Bible scholars and seven years' work, it is the most comprehensive study Bible ever created. The notes focus on bringing out the full meaning of the text, allowing the reader to understand the Bible more deeply than ever.
- 25,900 study notes (over 820,000 words)
- Maps, charts, & illustrations
- Ten section introductions provide an overview of the literature and history of each section of the Bible, showing how the books are related to each other and to the rest of Scripture
- Theme articles and person profiles (406 total) highlight recurring ideas and describe the lives of those who inhabit the pages of scripture
- 100 Greek and 100 Hebrew word studies
- 100 quotations from modern and ancient writers
- Words of Christ in red
- 9-point text
- Recommended further reading at the end of each book and section introduction
|Title: NLT Study Bible - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
References: Cross References
Stock No: WW19542EB
Receive. Find. Open.
For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8
Explore the Scriptures with almost 50 of todays top evangelical scholars, including Daniel Block, Barry Beitzel, Tremper Longman, John N. Oswalt, Grant R. Osborne, Norman Ericson, and many more. Every feature in the NLT Study Bible has been created to do more than just impart information. Ask questions, and the NLT Study Bible gives you both the words and the world of the Bible. Seek deeper understanding, and find the meaning and significance of Scripture, not just facts. Knock on the door of Gods Word, and see what doors are opened to you.
The New Living Translation makes the message clear. The features of the NLT Study Bible bring the world of the Bible to life so that the meaning and significance of its message shine through.
I enthusiastically recommend the NLT Study Bible for all of my students and to family and friends. Dr. William H. Marty, ThD, Professor of Bible, Moody Bible Institute
Features from nearly 50 of todays most trusted Bible teachers include:
- 300+ theme articles identify and explore the major topics and ideas of the Bible.
- 25,000+ study and textual notes provide background and deeper explanations of words, phrases, verses, and sections.
- 85 introductory articles set the stage for the Old and New Testament and each major Bible section, book, and time period, including the intertestamental period, the time after the apostles, and a harmony of the Gospels. Each book introduction covers background materials including authorship, setting, meaning and message of the book, an outline, recommended resources and more.
- 220+ charts, illustrations, maps, and timelines organize and illuminate important information.
- 200 Greek and Hebrew word studies trace the use of important words throughout the Bible.
- 90+ profiles paint portraits of major figures in the Biblegood and bad.
- 50,000+ cross-references connect related verses.
- Words of Christ in red.