- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
On our own we are little more than bits of stone and glass. Together we are the Body of Christ. Holy Bible: Mosaic is an invitation to experience Christ in His Word and in the responses of his people. Each week, as you reflect on guided Scripture readings aligned with the church seasons, you will receive a wealth of insight from historical and contemporary writings. Full-color artwork, quotes, hymns, prayers, and poems enhance the rich devotional experience. Also includes a Dictionary/Concordance, NLT word study system with Hebrew/Greek dictionary.
- Writings from every continent and century of the Christian Church - Contemporary and historical writings from Christians across the globe such as St. Augustine, Charles Wesley, and Henri Nouwen.
- Full-Color Art - Full color art offers another kind of reflective devotional experience, with artwork from contemporary and historical artists.
- Center column reference text with word study system - The clear New Living Translation text in this Bible is set in a center-column reference format, with Greek and Hebrew word studies to give you greater insight in study. There are also icons in the margins of the text to indicate which Scripture passages are linked to which writings.
- Variety of Reflective Content - The content is arranged so that every week the reader has a variety of content for reading and reflection. Each week follows a theme appropriate to the Church season (such as Advent, Easter, etc). The content included for each week includes full-color art; Scripture readings; a historical reading; a contemporary reading; a prayer, creed, hymn or quote; and space for reflection.
- Space for your response to God’s promptings - Add your tile to the mosaic—write or draw your response, prayers and questions in the provided space.
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- NLT word study system with Hebrew/ Greek dictionary
- A beautiful layout of art and devotional content
- Access to online community and content
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.75 X 1.50 (inches)
References: Cross References
|Text Layout: Double Column|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
1979 Book of Common Prayer & NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha--genuine leather, blackOxford University Press / 2007 / Genuine Leather$66.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$100.00Save 33% ($33.01)
Encounter Christ on every continent and in every century of Christian History. A new genre of Biblea weekly meditation BibleHoly Bible: Mosaic is an invitation to experience Christ both in His word and in the responses of his people. Each week, as you reflect on guided Scripture readings aligned with the church seasons, you will receive a wealth of insight from historical and contemporary writings. Full-color artwork will engage the soul; quotes, hymns, prayers, and poems enhance the rich devotional experience. Also includes a Dictionary/Concordance, NLT word study system with Hebrew/ Greek dictionary. A beautiful layout of art and devotional content, and an online community and content (coming Fall 2009) will extend the experience.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Leo4 Stars Out Of 5Great coverJanuary 23, 2016LeoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The first thing that catches your eye with this bible is the cover wow! Its really beautiful. And it feels nice. They have come a long way with bible covers.
The setup for this bible is a little different. All of the devotional material, historical content and artwork are at the beginning of the book. And the content is different than any other study bible I have, too. It focuses on church history throughout the ages.
Pair all that with the text of the NLT and you have a winner.
My biggest problem with it is that it feels a little too compact. It is very thick. I think they could have used a larger page and stretched it out a little more. The type is also very small. Not small enough to be a problem just very small. If you have trouble reading small text this one probably is not for you.
If you have good eyes and want to learn about the church calendar, put this beautiful bible on your list!
Tammy5 Stars Out Of 5Most beautiful Bible everDecember 3, 2015TammyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5The artwork on the cover and the antique brown cover make this the most beautiful Bible you will ever find. I also like the historical references because they add so much to the edition and the New Living Translation is easy to understand. There are devotions and art that make it a great study bible.
Jennie WrenRoyalton, MNAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5beautiful Bible enhances studyApril 21, 2014Jennie WrenRoyalton, MNAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The artwork and historical references and writings add so much to the Bible study and devotions in this volume. The New Living Translation is one that I especially like - it often makes things easier to understand in more modern language.
Trish Perry5 Stars Out Of 5January 7, 2010Trish PerryThe Mosaic Holy Bible makes a lovely addition to any Bible student's collection. The variety offered in each week's study is a rich highlight. "Epiphany, Week 6," for example, is focused on Seeking and Saving. Under that umbrella we have numerous scripture readings, accompanied by a Chinese painting depicting The Parable of the Lost Son; a short message about joyful evangelism; another (by Dan Kimball) cautioning us against isolationism; an excellent application devotional by Jay Blevins; a short teaching by Greek theologian Athanasius of Alexandria; an applicable quote by Richard Baxter of 17th Century England; a prayer by Sir Francis Drake; and a place for the student to write in "Reflection." This is the perfect Bible for the student who struggles to stay with studies that become rote. Mosaic brings the reader something new every day.
Cassie HaleIndianapolis, INAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 11, 2009Cassie HaleIndianapolis, INAge: 35-44Gender: femaleBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love it, and I love the version used. I'm Lutheran and am always looking for neat devotions to coincide with the church calendar, so this Bible is a bonus. I especially love that it isn't "emergent" or part of the "spiritual formation" movement--just Christian History throughout the centuries--ALL Christian History.
Q: Does this Bible have a sewn binding for the pages?
No, this Bible doesn't have a sewn binding.
Q: What size is the font? How wide are the margins?
The size of the font in this Bible is 8 point. The outside margin is 7/8 inches and the bottom margin is 5/8 inches.