- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Tyndale House
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 9 Point|
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NLT Personal Size Life Recovery Bible - softcover ed.Stephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)
NLT Life Recovery Bible for TeensTyndale House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 33% ($6.50)
NIV Spiritual Renewal Study Bible, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedStephen ArterburnZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$39.99Save 73% ($29.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW417378
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes: Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals (more than 50) provide an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, users guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
mamacapone5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent BibleAugust 1, 2017mamacaponeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My new carry to church bible. I love it!!!
Linda Mae5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful BibleMarch 16, 2017Linda MaeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This bible is FULL of good advice for EVERYONE... not just people with addictions. There is so much information on how to live life to the fullest.... writings in the margins and on the bottom.... things you want to remember. I took a notebook and began to make notes.... but it filled so quickly that I realized it might be better to use a highlighter in the bible itself. I do believe it's the best edition ever made. Really wonderful....
Jani5 Stars Out Of 5DeGeareDecember 22, 2016JaniQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0My husband asked for this bible for his birthday. His old one was so worn out he couldn't use it- as the pages would fall out. he has been using a different bible for a couple years. When he started reading from this bible again, he started to tear up, and said it was like coming back to an old friend he hadn't seen for a long time. it speaks to him in a way that another study bible just doesn't . as an addict in recovery- he uses this bible daily in his devotionals- and fell in love with Jesus through the pages and the studies. it is a great tool .
Ana1ArkansasAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love it.October 28, 2016Ana1ArkansasAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Awesome bible, I've learned so much more with it.
Donna5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery Bible, New Living TranslationOctober 28, 2016DonnaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have purchased many, many copies of this bible and the related workbook for the members of the Life Recovery class that I am facilitating at my church. It gives excellent correlation between scripture and recovery principles for those with and without addictions. It is an excellent resource for applying scriptural lessons to present-day experiences and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is the Hardcover Life Recovery Bible Actually Green In Color? I have a softcover "The Life Recovery Bible" by Tyndale. It is very worn and the pages are falling out. I would like to preserve it, by purchasing the hardcover version. Is the color green or is it blue like the original softcover one?
The cover of this Bible is in the original blue color.