- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Tyndale House
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 9 Point|
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NLT Personal Size Life Recovery Bible - softcover ed.Stephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 38% ($7.50)
NLT Life Recovery Bible for TeensTyndale House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
- CYBER DEAL
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes: Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals (more than 50) provide an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, users guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
Ana1ArkansasAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love it.October 28, 2016Ana1ArkansasAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Awesome bible, I've learned so much more with it.
Donna5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery Bible, New Living TranslationOctober 28, 2016DonnaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have purchased many, many copies of this bible and the related workbook for the members of the Life Recovery class that I am facilitating at my church. It gives excellent correlation between scripture and recovery principles for those with and without addictions. It is an excellent resource for applying scriptural lessons to present-day experiences and I highly recommend it to everyone.
eighty55 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible!!October 15, 2016eighty5Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I use this tool with my outreach ministry class. During devotions, I learned parts of the Old Testament in a better way.
Meg from MS5 Stars Out Of 5Meets a NeedJune 6, 2016Meg from MSQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i purchased this Bible for a friend who was going into a rehabilitation facility for help with alcoholism. He ABSOLUTELY loved it.
The related study helps spoke to him at the point of his need. The Recovery Bible made him realize that although written centuries ago, God's Word speaks to us today.
DeaneAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleNovember 2, 2015DeaneAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful Bible that definitely be helpful in my journey to recovery
Q: Is the Hardcover Life Recovery Bible Actually Green In Color? I have a softcover "The Life Recovery Bible" by Tyndale. It is very worn and the pages are falling out. I would like to preserve it, by purchasing the hardcover version. Is the color green or is it blue like the original softcover one?
The cover of this Bible is in the original blue color.