Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Jesus-Centered Bible gives you an extraordinary Scripture experience that draws you to Jesus in unexpected ways. It’s a Bible that reveals the influence of Jesus in every book, highlighting how the Old Testament points to Jesus and how all the New Testament reveals Jesus. When you read the Bible in a Jesus-centered way, it’s a transforming experience. You’ll dive into Jesus’ story from extraordinary and surprising perspectives. You’ll discover just how much Jesus saturates page after page of the Bible, from beginning to end. You’ll never look at Scripture the same way again.
- Blue-Letter Text reveals hundreds of Old Testament connections to Jesus, with short explanations that show how Jesus is the focal point for all of the Bible’s narrative.
- Jesus In Every Book introductions for Old and New Testament books, written by renowned authors and leaders well-known for their focus on Jesus, help you discover how all of Scripture connects to him.
- Reframing Jesus Insights take you far beyond the “Sunday school” Jesus into the surprising back-stories and cultural contexts of the real people, places, and social forces that formed the context of Jesus’ ministry.
- Jesus Answers Life’s Essential Questions, essays that focus on the way Jesus tackles our deepest longings for meaning in life, helping you tackle your uncertainties head-on and make sense of your struggles.
- The Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus through provocative and surprising discussion-starters about Jesus and his influence on our lives.
- The Red-Letter Names of Jesus focus on the “red thread” of Jesus through the New Testament by highlighting in red every time his name is mentioned, including all of the “nicknames” the writers of the Bible use for him.
Unique Features include:
- Blue-letter text for references to Jesus in the Old Testament
- Red-letter text for the words of Jesus
- Red-highlights for Jesus’ name, titles, and “nicknames” throughout the New Testament
- Old Testament Introduction by Tony Campolo
- New Testament Introduction by Derwin Gray
- How Jesus answers nine of life’s biggest questions—find your hope, meaning, & purpose
- A “Get to Know Jesus” one-chapter-a-day Bible reading plan
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- Ribbon Marker
- Lay-Flat Binding
- 9-Point text size
- 9.00” x 6.00"
Number of Pages: 1440
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.25 X 1.50 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: Pattern
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, charcoalGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 33 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 23% ($8.00)
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, turquoiseGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 33 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 23% ($8.00)
Jesus Centered Youth Ministry: Guide for VolunteersRick LawrenceGroup Publishing / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)
gambino5 Stars Out Of 5The BibleApril 20, 2018gambinoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5its really good it me all my expectations thank you !!!
Ti2 Stars Out Of 5Poor ReadabilityFebruary 15, 2018TiQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I purchased this one and immediately sent it back. The leather look cover is pretty cheap looking but I will say, that it seems more durable than other non-leather covers.
My main issue is poor readability. The ink used is very faint in color. The RED lettered text is really a bright orange which is nearly unreadable for anyone spending more than a few minutes in study.
The BLUE text is also very faint as is the black text. The paper is very thin. This is the case with many Bibles but the text lines are not matched from back to front so there is a lot of bleed through and shadowing going on. The font size is good but it's too distracting to read when you can clearly see the words on the other side of the page.
The size of the Bible itself it perfect. Not heavy. Can fit in a tote bag easily and not get damaged but the print issues forced me to send it back. Plus, the images used for this product do not accurately reflect the way the text looks on the page. Even if you put a plain sheet of paper behind the page while reading, you will still see the text from the other side of the page. The preview should accurately reflect this.
Gayle WilkinsARAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Jesus Centered BibleJanuary 24, 2018Gayle WilkinsARAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Christmas gift to husband who has preached more than 50 years. He was very pleased by its format and the blue letters in OT representing references to Messiah.
Harry5 Stars Out Of 5NLT Best EditionDecember 8, 2017HarryQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I'm very much and old school person in most senses. However over many years off struggling with the flowery language of KJ bibles and even NKJ versions, I just wasn't getting everything that God was trying to tell me. The NIV was a great relief, then one day I picked up a NLT, that traveled all over North America while I was working, I continued to feel I was missing something (most likely lots).
I found this version in the catalogue, and it wasn't more than a few pages that I knew it was for me. Wonderful format, Heart opening for me.
Pam5 Stars Out Of 5Jesus in every book!November 9, 2017PamQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like how this Bible highlights where Christ is mentioned in every Bible book and how it all fits together. I bought this for a new believer and was so impressed I bought myself a copy.