Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The new four-color Chronological Life Application Study Bible combines the proven resources of the Life Application Study Bible with a chronological format and several brand-new resources. The Bible is arranged in 10 chronological sections that help the reader to see how the various pieces of the Bible fit together. New section intros and timelines set the stage for the passages in each section. New archaeological notes and photographs help to bring God's story to life in a whole new way. And of course, the Life Application resources answer the all-important question—"so what?"
- Section Introductions—Background information help you get the big picture of biblical history
- Chronological Format—Read God's story in the order it happened
- Parallel Passage Indicator—Shows you when there are multiple perspectives of a single story
- Running Timeline—Notes key biblical and world events in the margin
- Full-color Maps, Photos, & Illustrations—Unique presentation of biblical history and content
- Life Application Notes—Learn how to apply the Word to your life with the most trusted application notes available today
- Archaeological Discoveries—Brings you closer to the world of the Bible with engaging insights
- Christian Worker's Resources—Sharing the faith with others
- The Bible Book-By-Book—Introductions and outlines to each of the books of the Bible
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- Master index to all study notes, chart, map, personality profile, or archaeology notes
- Presentation page
- 8.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
Number of Pages: 2448
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.75 X 2.0 (inches)
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 9 Point|
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/TanTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$53.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 87 Reviews
$79.99Save 33% ($26.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW339280Video
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Green/Dark TealTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$52.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 87 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 34% ($27.50)
Chronological Life Application Study Bible NLT - eBookTyndaleTyndale House / 2012 / ePub$20.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 87 Reviews
$37.99Save 45% ($17.10)
NIV Integrated Study Bible: A Chronological Approach for Exploring ScriptureJohn R. Kohlenberger IIIZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$34.99Save 71% ($25.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW411031
The Bible is the story of Gods interaction with his creation. It is a story that occurs over time, in many places, and through many events. It includes the lives and lessons learned by many people from many cultures. Its often easy to lose sight of the way in which Gods story fits together when our primary way of looking at the Bible is a bit here and a bit there.
The new four-color Chronological Life Application Study Bible combines the proven resources of the Life Application Study Bible with a chronological format and several brand-new resources. The Bible is arranged in 10 chronological sections that help the reader to see how the various pieces of the Bible fit together. New section intros and timelines set the stage for the passages in each section. New archaeological notes and photographs help to bring Gods story to life in a whole new way. And of course, the Life Application resources answer the all-important questionso what?
This edition of the CLASB features the New Living Translation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How large is the print?
The text is approximately 9 point and the notes are about 7 point.
Q: Is there a sample of how it is written, maybe a paragraph or page
Yes, just click the link to "Excerpt" located under the CBD stock number.
Q: Is this a red letter bible also?
No, the subject headings are in red, but the words of Jesus are not.
Q: is there a spanish translation of this bible
We don't carry a spanish version of this bible.