Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
One of today's best-selling study Bibles—the Life Application Study Bible—has been updated and expanded. Over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker's Resource make this best-seller even better.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 8-point Scripture text
- 7-point notes text
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2448
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.50 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
NLT Life Application Study Bible - Updated Edition HardcoverTyndale House / 2004 / Hardcover$29.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 56 Reviews
$39.99Save 26% ($10.50)
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Green/Dark TealTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$55.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 83 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 30% ($24.00)
NLT Life Application Study Bible, Large Print HardcoverTyndale House / 2006 / Hardcover$35.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 108 Reviews
$49.99Save 28% ($14.00)
The New Living Translation is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into todays English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars. The NLTs scholarship and clarity breathe life into even the most difficult-to-understand Bible passagesbut even more powerful are stories of how peoples lives are changing as the words speak directly to their hearts. That's why we call it The Truth Made Clear.
Jenna Schweigart5 Stars Out Of 5Great BibleSeptember 9, 2016Jenna SchweigartQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love my new Bible! The references and helps add study material to my morning quiet time.
JesusFreak5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful!March 30, 2016JesusFreakQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is even more beautiful in person. Love the large print, too. I really love how it explains every verse so you can understand what you're reading. Be prepared, though, this Bible is very heavy. I still love it and worth every penny.
KC5 Stars Out Of 5Love it!March 1, 2016KCQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this Bible! I can finally understand what I read.
kellie5 Stars Out Of 5nlt life application bibleFebruary 2, 2016kellieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0i love my new bible! this is the first bible ive ever chosen and bought for myself. its everything i was hoping for. beautifully well made. scripture in easy to understand format (im a new reader of the bible) and i love all of the narative that goes along side giving insight to the word and showing how to apply it in our own lives in todays world. love it!
CB5 Stars Out Of 5NLT Life Application Study BibleJanuary 18, 2016CBQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I teach a Bible study class and look at several versions when preparing a lesson, and this Bible is my favorite. The footnotes are the best. It is easy to read, and easier to understand than some other versions. I have used this study Bible since 2004 and recently purchased another one for my sister. She tells me she loves it!
Q: What is the font size for this Bible?
This Bible is printed in 8 point text.