Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
One of today's best-selling study Bibles—the Life Application Study Bible—has been updated and expanded. Over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker's Resource make this best-seller even better.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 8-point Scripture text
- 7-point notes text
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2448
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.50 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
NLT Life Application Study Bible - Updated Edition HardcoverTyndale House / 2004 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 57 Reviews
$39.99Save 38% ($15.00)
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Green/Dark TealTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$55.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 86 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 31% ($24.50)
NLT Life Application Study Bible, Large Print HardcoverTyndale House / 2006 / Hardcover$32.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 114 Reviews
$49.99Save 35% ($17.50)
The New Living Translation is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into todays English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars. The NLTs scholarship and clarity breathe life into even the most difficult-to-understand Bible passagesbut even more powerful are stories of how peoples lives are changing as the words speak directly to their hearts. That's why we call it The Truth Made Clear.
Ms Teacher5 Stars Out Of 5Looking for a really good Bible.January 8, 2018Ms TeacherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is awesome the print is perfect,I love the Design it is really nice it has everything you need.
sherbear5 Stars Out Of 5NLT Life Application BibleNovember 7, 2017sherbearQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5excellent bible - love the vintage cover-
Gary5 Stars Out Of 5Exactly what I wantedSeptember 15, 2017GaryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I needed a good large print study Bible and that is what I received.
Ted5 Stars Out Of 5NLT BibleAugust 18, 2017TedQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Excellent study Bible!
Ginny5 Stars Out Of 5My "Go To" BibleJuly 19, 2017GinnyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I purchased this Bible in 2008 (while going through a very difficult time in my life). I have owned numerous Bibles over the years. Always looking for an easier read, better translation, etc. Even after this purchase ... I still have purchased more Bibles. In spite of this ... I always found myself returning to this one. It has by far been the best Bible for my needs. It is an easy read and the Study Notes are very informative. This is my "Go To" Bible for everything. My husband and I have Bible Study each week. Over the years he has also come to appreciate this Bible. This particular purchase was for him. So now when we have Bible Study each week ... we are on the same page (literally). We both love this version and won't be using anything else. Thank you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What is the font size for this Bible?
This Bible is printed in 8 point text.