Add To Cart
The Woman's Study Bible is a priceless treasure, poignantly delivering the Word of God to a woman's heart. Dig deeper into God's Word with the help of inspiring articles from today's leading communicators. Its many features provide abundant resources for Bible study.
- Inspiring articles by Anne Graham Lotz, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Roberta Hromas, Linda Dillow, Kathy Troccoli, and more
- More than 100 character portraits of women in the Bible
- More than 300 articles on topics for women
- Hundreds of insightful quotes by inspiring women throughout history
- Topical index to Scriptures and special features
|Title: NKJV The Woman's Study Bible, Hardcover, Repackaged|
Number of Pages: 1824
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.19 X 1.8 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Stock No: WW549985
NKJV The Woman's Study Bible Personal-Size--soft leather-look, cranberryThomas Nelson / 2013 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews
$59.99Save 50% ($30.00)
NKJV The Woman's Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Pink/CharcoalThomas Nelson / 2014 / Imitation Leather$15.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$74.99Save 79% ($59.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW008857
The Womans Study Bible is a priceless treasure, poignantly delivering the Word of God to a womans heart. With special notes and features appealing to women's interests, highlighting women throught Scripture, and capturing the unique ways Christ cared for women, this Bible truly speaks to a woman's heart.
- Dig deeper into Gods Word with the help of inspiring articles by:
Anne Graham Lotz
Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Get acquainted with over 100 women in the Bible through detailed character portraits.
- Gain new insights into Scripture through hundreds of verse-by-verse study notes, compiled by editors Dorothy Patterson and Rhonda Kelley.
- Apply Gods Word to your own life with the help of over 300 articles on topics for women ranging from Adoption to Zion.
- Reflect and delight in hundreds of insightful quotes by inspiring women throughout history.
- Explore the Bible with a topical index to scriptures and special features.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is this hard cover edition smyth sewn or glued?
The binding is glued.