Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: NKJV Woman's Study Bible--cloth over board, cream|
Number of Pages: 2112
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 9.40 X 6.50 X 2 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 10.5 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Stock No: WW226124
The Womans Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive Gods truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a womans heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a womans identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Womans Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Womans Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
- 10.5-point type size
Dorothy Kelley Patterson serves as professor of theology in womens studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Dr. Patterson has authored a number of books and articles, including: Touched by Greatness: Women in the Life of Moses, The Handbook for Ministers Wives, The Family: Unchanging Principles for Changing Times and several others.
Rhonda Kelley is Presidents wife and Adjunct Professor of Womens Ministry at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is a frequent speaker for women as well as an author of books including Divine Disciple, Life Lessons for Women of the Bible, and Personal Holiness: A Biblical Study for Developing a Holy Lifestyle. She is also the associate director for Innovative Evangelism, a local non-profit evangelical organization.