- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The acclaimed The NKJV Study Bible is the most complete study system for pastors, teachers or Bible students who desire accurate study in God’s Word. It is now better than ever, including more features to make it the best all-purpose study Bible available. Using the trusted New King James Version, The NKJV Study Bible, Second Edition has "the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor." Nelson’s skilled team of scholars has produced THE study system to reach for when accurate, beneficial study in God’s Word is the goal.
New Features include:
- Christ in the Scriptures: A new segment in each book’s introduction, Christ in the Scriptures traces the Christ-centered salvation theme present throughout the Bible.
- Bible Time Notes: These notes—found throughout the study Bible—provide facts of secular history, culture, and archaeology during biblical times, giving the reader an historical context for the scriptures.
- How to Use Bible Study Tools: A new article on using various reference tools such as dictionaries, concordances, and commentaries is included, empowering readers who are looking for additional resources in their study.
Updated Features include:
- Cross references: More scriptural cross-references—found in the center portion of each page—are included in this new edition.
- Commentary Footnotes: The page-by-page commentary on which readers rely has been revised and updated to include the latest in biblical scholarship and insight.
- Index and Concordance: The comprehensive index contains listings from all the study Bible’s features—in alphabetical order—of the study Bible. Also included is a 195-page concordance.
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 2368
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
The NKJV Study Bible, Second Edition - Bonded Leather BlackThomas Nelson / 2007 / Bonded Leather$42.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 112 Reviews
$59.99Save 29% ($17.50)
NKJV Study Bible- Large Print Edition, Black Bonded Leather Thumb-IndexedThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$62.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 Reviews
$104.99Save 40% ($42.00)
NKJV Study Bible- Large Print Edition, Burgundy Bonded Leather Thumb-IndexedThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$64.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 Reviews
$104.99Save 39% ($40.50)
NKJV Study Bible- Large Print Edition, Black Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$68.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 Reviews
$94.99Save 27% ($26.00)
The NKJV Study Bible, Second Edition is the most comprehensive study Bible available! It has the most complete study system for pastors, teachers, or students who desire accurate study in God's Word. Using the trusted New King James Version, The NKJV Study Bible has "the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor." Thomas Nelson's skilled team of scholars has produced the study system to reach for when accurate study in God's Word is the goal.
- More than 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 150 Bible times and culture notes
- 114 articles on key Bible doctrines
- 350 word studies with Strong's numbers
- "Christ in the Scriptures" feature
- Topical index
- Deluxe Nelson concordance
- Full-color maps
- 8.5-point type size
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
NKJV Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.3 million
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Are the words of Christ in red?
No, this is a black-letter edition.
Q: In the bonded black indexed Bible , are the page edges gold tone?
Yes, this Bible has gold gilding on the pages.