Add To Cart
NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Burgundy--Indexed
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield® Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly-regarded Scofield® study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.Special features:
- An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- A striking page design and easy-to-read typeface
- In-text black and white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Words of Christ in red
- In-text maps & charts
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Index to Chain References
- Index to Proper Names
- Concise NKJV Concordance
- Index to Color Maps
- 9 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Thumb indexed
- Burgundy Genuine leather
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 1,792
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Black Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2002 / Genuine Leather$41.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 92 Reviews
$59.99Save 31% ($18.50)
NKJV Scoffield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 92 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
Bound in beautiful burgundy genuine leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges & fillet, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing. This bible also comes in a protective two-piece box.
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition includes: An exclusive subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield® are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
J Faulkner4 Stars Out Of 5basketweaveJune 25, 2017J FaulknerQuality: 3Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I have had this Bible in the NIV and the KJV and wore them both out.The quality looks great when you buy it but,after some use,the weave part of the cover begins to deteriorate.Nevertheless,with care,it is well worth buying.Very nice Scofield.
SDN5 Stars Out Of 5NKJV Scofield readers additionMay 30, 2017SDNQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5totally impressed with layout of book and paper quality,of course CBD is the place for great customer service
K1 Stars Out Of 5ApostasyJanuary 17, 2017KQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I was shocked to read the note in Deuteronomy that the Land Grant was listed as Palestine. Palestine did not exist until the Roman Emperor Hadrian renamed Judah (the remaining kingdom of Israel) as Palestine in approximately 120AD to wipeout the Jews. For this text to use the name Palestine as the name of the Land Grant is apostasy! There was never a Palestine and there never will be a Palestine. There is only Israel!
Sharron5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful additionJuly 25, 2016SharronQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I ordered this new study Bible as a replacement for one that was literally falling apart. I decided to go with NKJV as I already had an NIV study Bible, and my falling apart NASB version.
This Scofield Study Bible is wonderful. I am well pleased with this addition to my other versions as it provides yet another way to study God's Word.
Ron5 Stars Out Of 5Scofield commentary with NKJV is wonderfulMay 6, 2016RonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I grew up with the Scofield KJV. It's such a delight to give this NKJV on Mother's Day. This is a beautiful study bible that I'm sure will be cherished for many years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this Bible have a sewn binding or is it glued?
This Bible has a sewn binding.