Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The New King James Version of the Scofield Study Bible III is now available in an easy-to-read large print edition. The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV, Large Print Edition combines the renowned Scofield study notes and references with the popular New King James Version in a large font format. Identical to the original study Bible, this large print edition contains the fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's decades of reflection on the Word of God, which has been augmented (not revised), to help make the ideas underlying the Scofield's annotations clearer and more accessible to modern readers. Factual information is presented in a wealth of topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to Biblical study.
This sturdy bonded leather edition is perfect for anyone needing a large print version of this trusted study Bible, whether for public reading or personal devotions. Pagination and design match the standard Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Bibles exactly.
- The easy-to-read large print format (10.5 point type) is perfect for public reading or personal devotions
- Pagination and design match the standard Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Bibles exactly, making it perfect for group study
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists put a wealth of fascinating information at readers' fingertips
- A subject-based topical chain reference system follows major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Nearly 70 in-text black-and-white maps orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sixteen pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with an index of places and natural features) illustrate the biblical world
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Select NKJV Concordance
- Expanded introductions include detailed outlines of each book
- Presentation & family record pages
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 10.50" x 7.75" x 2.00"
|Title: NKJV Scofield Study Bible III, Largeprint, Bonded Leather, Thumb Indexed, Burgundy|
Format: Bonded Leather
Number of Pages: 2016
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 10.5 X 7.50 X 2.00 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 10 Point
Note Size: 10 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
Stock No: WW795291
NKJV Scofield Study Bible III, Largeprint, HardcoverOxford University Press / 2011 / Hardcover$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 48 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
The Scofield Study Bible III, Large Print, NIV Thumb-Indexed Bonded Leather Burgundy 1984Oxford University Press / 2007 / Bonded Leather$51.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 47 Reviews
$74.99Save 31% ($23.00)
KJV Old Scofield Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded leather, Black, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 1996 / Bonded Leather$51.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 137 Reviews
$74.99Save 31% ($23.00)
KJV Old Scofield ® Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded leather, BlackOxford University Press / 1996 / Bonded Leather$48.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 137 Reviews
$69.99Save 30% ($21.00)
This burgundy bonded leather edition is perfect for anyone needing a large print version of this trusted study Bible, whether for public reading or personal devotions. It also features a protective two-piece box. Pagination and design match the standard Scofield® Study Bible III, NKJV bibles exactly.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Are the words of Jesus in red print?
Yes, this Bible features red-letter text.
Q: CBD Stock No: WW795291 What is the text size and paper quality please.
This is printed in 10.5 text on heavy Bible paper.
Q: RE: Scofield large print NKJV Study Bible III Is this a glued or sewn binding and what is the paper weight?
The binding is sewn. It is not India Paper, but it is acid free. The exact paper weight is not currently available.
Q: What is the font type and size of the Scofield III Large print bible and if the study note section is a different font type or size, what is it?
The print size is 10.5 for the text and 9 for the footnotes.