Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: “What does the Bible say, what does it mean, and what does it mean for you?” Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, the Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
- Colorful maps, charts and tables
- Teacher’s topical index
- 80+ page general concordance
- Thumb indexed
- 9.50" x 6.50"
Dr. David Jerimiah
Dr. Jeremiah’s last six books have reached the New York Times bestseller list, including the #1 title, What in the World Is Going On and his latest, God Loves You. His international TV and radio program, Turning Point, reaches more than 10 million people weekly with insightful Bible teaching. He is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, where he lives with his wife, Donna. They have four children and ten grandchildren.
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2240
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.19 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Genuine leather, Black (indexed)Dr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Genuine Leather$59.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 175 Reviews Video
$99.99Save 40% ($40.00)
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Genuine leather, BlackDr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Genuine Leather$55.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 175 Reviews
$89.99Save 38% ($34.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952784Video
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Soft leather-look, Black (indexed)Dr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Imitation Leather$44.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 175 Reviews Video
$89.99Save 50% ($45.00)
Graciedee5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Study BibleMarch 31, 2017GraciedeeQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5love the description and background pages before each chapter/book and cross reference of each scripture. having the meanings and background helps the reader.
Cwflurry5 Stars Out Of 5Should have bought mine hereMarch 27, 2017CwflurryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I paid $90 from David Jeremiah website. I could have saved $36 bucks here. Makes you wonder about ole David Jeremiah. Why is his 36 bucks more. That's a lot.
Still well made. Leather is very thin.
SouthernMedic5 Stars Out Of 5Dr DJ and great study toolsMarch 24, 2017SouthernMedicQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Exactly what I wanted from a trusted source!
jsb5 Stars Out Of 5NKJV study bibleMarch 18, 2017jsbQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Wonderful, clear, and helpful notes.
jy5 Stars Out Of 5jeremiahJanuary 17, 2017jyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0well pleased